Durham Central Park Cohousing Community is...
A community that
- Is supportive of and encourages the well-being of its members
- Lives a cooperative, sustainable life
- Maintains and strengthens links to the larger Durham community
- Fosters a balance between private lives, our cohousing community, and the well-being of the wider community.
A collectively owned and shared common space that includes
- A great room for meetings, meals, music events, movies
- Nooks and crannies for a library, reading room, games, media
- A kitchen
- Guest rooms
- A laundry
- A roof top terrace
A building with
- 1, 2, and 3 bedroom flats of 850 to 1700 square feet
- 1 or 2 balconies with each flat